For each of our residential sales teams, selling your property is their top priority. At elliswinters&co we're on hand to help from start to finish, seven days a week. And, because everyone likes to know what's happening with their property, we'll keep you informed at every stage. We'll also make the sales process as hassle-free as possible so you can focus on what's important to you, like finding your next home!
What you can expect from elliswinters&co as standard:
1) Everything we do, be it a valuation, taking photographs of your property, liaising with solicitors and dealing with all the paperwork in between, we'll do it to the very best of our ability. We continually invest in our people and in technology to ensure we exceed your expectations wherever possible. You'll receive bespoke customer service because no two houses, or people, are the same.
2) From the first time you visit or call us, we'll assign you a dedicated member of our team. One point of contact who knows everything there is to know about your particular property. Someone who's always at the end of the phone and is able to answer any questions or queries you may have. Someone who knows what's happening and why. And someone who'll keep you in the loop at every stage.
3) To us, you're a person and not a number. It's exactly the same with your house. We only take on a set amount of properties so we can give you the very best experience possible. If we're juggling hundreds of properties, we can't devote te amount of attention you and your property deserve. So, we'll give you all the time it takes to ensure you get exactly what you want. No half measures. Ever.
At the same time, at elliswinters&co you'll get exceptional marketing services including:
- Bright, vibrant and informative property details
- Floorplans and square footage on all properties
- Local, weekly newspaper advertising
- Accompanied viewings
- Internet marketing with online sites including Rightmove.co.uk
- Monthly reports
- Highly trained staff with unrivalled industry experience
- Sales progressing
- Prominent office locations - offices in March, Chatteris and St Ives
- Easy-to-read window displays which are back-lit at night
- Distinctive “For Sale” boards
- Longer working hours, open at weekends for your convenience